Sunday, January 27, 2008

A repost-blog

Well, today I woke up late, which I wanted to be able to sleep in one more time before going back to work on Monday. I am usually not a morning person, but I have adapted to becoming an early bird with lots and lots of coffee. I spent the weekend knitting and crocheting, which I probably will not be able to do much of during this work week. I am pretty content though. I knitted to my hearts desire and picked up some great books during my winter break. I was able to thumb through them and ooo and ahhh..over the great patterns I can wait to get my fingers on. I've met some more great people on Raverly especially Marly who I have been listening to on YarnThing. I jumped in and have committed myself to making the Pucker Purse with her and the other great people on the forum. I am looking forward to getting some great yarn, since my stash is really low. I haven't decided what colors I want to use, which is quite alright with me because this gives me a chance to go to my LYS

No comments: