Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Yes, I know it has been a LONG time since I have blogged, but I have a good reason. Kids, kids, and school. Yes, being a first year teacher is really hard work, not to mention every other thing that I need to do in my own personal life. I've already started cleaning out my yarn bins and organizing everything from needles, yarn, stitch holders and books. I am about 1/4 there, but it is a start. I am so glad to have two weeks off it feels great to have some me time for a change. I started my vacation with a trip to the LYS and I had a fab time. I bought some great yarn (I already have lots of this already, but who's counting?) I spent all day yesterday casting on for a pair of socks and I am really excited about them. I think this year I am focusing on making some gifts for Christmas. I always try and make gifts but it never gets done. This year I am going to try to accomplish this task.

No comments: