Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Great Love of Mine


It's been about three weeks since I felt the aching pain running down my shoulder into my fingers. I was miserable because knitting has been a great comfort of mine the past few years. It something that a knitter has a difficult time explaining to a non-knitter the feeling you get. The almost calming, relaxing pleasure when you needles are click-clacking together. Almost every evening I would pick up my sticks and knit for about a half an hour and I had to literally stop. I was having trouble sleeping with the pain shooting in my shoulder. I tried to learn the other method but I felt uncomfortable almost like riding a bicycle backwards. So I made the decision to take a break. Well, I knew I needed to find something else to keep my hands busy so I began scrapping again. I bought a new Cricut Expression and it has opened my eyes up to endless projects. I had already stashed away my other scrapbooking stuff so I dug it out and couldn't believe that I had acquired so much! I have found my nitch again and although I still feel guilty of abandoning my knitting I know it is for the best. So now that I have two wonderful hobbies I felt it was only right to rename my blog. The name came from my love of knitting and my new found love of scrapping....I give you the Scrappin' Knitster!!!

No comments: